Whoever you are, whatever you need, we can help
From large, multinational enterprises to single workstation startups, there is nothing more beautiful than the sound of productivity. With the IT experts at Concergent IT on your side, you can ensure that the keystrokes keep ticking and the mice keep clicking.
IT Planning, Partnering and Implementation
Our staff has the expertise to be whatever you need: a full-service IT department; an extension of your current IT department; strategic consultants and planners for your evolving business technology needs; even short-term project managers.
Whether we're hands-on with your IT systems or simply a consultant, our goal is the same: Ensure the reliability of your critical business systems. We start with an in-depth discussion of your needs, so the services we provide are as targeted and cost-effective as possible. We can:
- Optimize the health and performance of your business systems
- Prevent data security threats such as viruses, trojans, spyware, malware, hackers, hardware failures and more
- Protect your existing data with customized business continuity, data backup and disaster recovery measures
- Design secure, robust, redundant and cost-effective networks
- Proactively monitor, manage and maintain your networks, servers and computers
- Implement virtualization strategies that meet your security, efficiency and availability goals
- Simplify your data storage administration with storage area networks (SAN)
- Offer timely customer support through our service level agreements and help desk services
- And more
We have experience serving a wide-range of industries, from commercial and residential real estate to aerospace and health care. So whether you need assistance with strategic IT planning or timely troubleshooting when a technical issue arises, rely on the experts at Concergent IT.